Thursday, December 1, 2011

Evening Gown Photoshoot!!




My favorite one!!! I think this represents not only my title, but me!! She really captured who I am in the photo! I guess pictures do say 1,000 words!! :-)

Another favorite!! This is by far my favorite evening gown and I'm so glad to have an elegant picture of it! Especially with my sash on!!


Couldn't resist! Love Christmas! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!! <3

What a fun day!! One thing that most people know about me is that I LOVE photoshoots! They are so fun and they are filled with fabulous people to spend the day with!! The amazing Melany Hallgren is a sponsor for the Miss Lady of the Lakes pageant and we had a blast together! I am so excited to pick out my autograph photo, it will be a tough decision, Melany did such a fantastic job it's hard to just pick one!! I can't wait to continue on my journey as Miss LOL and of course the new adventures of Miss Michigan! I have been so blessed with wonderful people in my life to help guide me on the right path to be the best me I can be!! Thank you to all of our outstanding sponsors by standing by us and being the wonderful individuals you are!! You're the best!! <3 Thank you again Melany!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment