Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kristen Scott photoshoot! Glamorous 40's are here again!

One of my favorites!

Rita Hayworth was the inspiration for the photo above! It's not exact, but it was a motivation to try and capture this glamorous photo!

My mom's favorite photo!


Look below...any resemblance??

Look familiar?? Another Rita Hayworth inspiration (for the photo above!!) She is my 'twin' from the 40's! She was a redhead bombshell back in the day! When you put the photos side by side, our facial features are actually very similar!! Which I think it's pretty cool!! <3

Autograph card for the 2012 season!
Those of you who know me well, know that I am one who has always been known as an "old soul." Some people even tell me I was born in the wrong era when considering my style and the way I carry myself. I'm pretty sure I was meant to be a 40's glamour girl!! Either way I always take major pride in representing the redheads!! So I sought inspiration from one of my redheaded glamour idols, Rita Hayworth!! I have loved her since the moment I heard about her! She is someone who truly followed her dreams and worked hard to achieve them! I always try to do the same! 
This photoshoot was a BLAST to say the least!!! After completing my headshot photos for Miss Michigan, I asked Kristen Scott if we could recreate these 2 photos of Rita Hayworth that I had seen the night before the shoot! She LOVED the idea and so we went for it! We had so much fun experimenting and trying new things! I LOVE working with Kristen and will again within the next few months to create a few more masterpieces! I can't wait to see what other unique, glamorous photos we can take! I have so many ideas and I am psyched to see the outcome!! For now though, here are a taste of some of the photos from the shoot a few weeks ago! You will all have to wait for Miss Michigan to see my offical headshot in the program book! <3
Thanks again Kristen! You're the best!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment