Thursday, January 19, 2012

Miss Spirit of the State! A Decade of Sisterhood!! :)

Eve is such a little doll!!

Paula!!! She was an angel to work with at Miss Michigan last year and I can't wait to work with her again this year in June!!

DOUG!!! Truly the best and we call him paparazzi! He truly captures each contestants beauty in each photo he takes!

Angela, Miss Oakland County sisters!


The outstanding Noddea!! The Miss Spirit of the State director!

The Miss Spirit of the States Outstanding Teen, Ursala Fuller!!! What a sweetheart!!

Our new Miss Spirit of the State, Sarah Sydum!!


All of the Miss and Teen contestants...now that's alot of girls!!

Mekeisha!!!! She was a phenominal representative and we're all so proud of her!!

Hayley's first Miss pageant!! She placed 4th runner up and impressed us all!! Her talent alone blew my mind!!

Sarah and me!!

My Miss Michigan sisters, Brittney and Emily!!

Our former Miss America Kay Lani and her beautiful daughter!!
On Saturday, January 7, 2012 I attended a lovely preliminary pageant! What a fantastic show!!! I am so thankful that I was able to witness the 10th anniversary of the Miss Spirit of the State pageant! It is because of the Director, Noddea Moore Skidmore, that I am even competing in MAO pageants! When I was 13 years old I was given a brochure inviting me to her teen pageant and I have been hooked on the MAO system ever since!! :)
I haven't had the opportunity to watch the Miss Spirit pageant these past few years due to severe weather most of the time! It was wonderful being a part of that audience and watching the girls compete! It was a fierce competition!! Congratulations to Sarah Sydum who won and did such a fabulous job!! Ursella Fuller won the teen division and also impressed with her vocal abilities! All of the teens blew me out of the water with their talent and dedication to the program as well! In the Miss competition there were 25 girls competing and 10 in the teen! The largest group I know of to compete at a local! It felt like I was watching the Miss Michigan pageant! I can't wait to go back again next year to see what Noddea puts together!! She always has an incredible show!! Congratulations to you Noddea and your new titleholders!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment