Thursday, January 19, 2012

Carriage House Brunch With Santa!! :)





Santa!!!


She was a little afraid of Santa, but she was only able to stand near him if I was with her! It was so cute!

These two boys were angels!!!
On, Saturday Dec 11th I volunteered at one of my favorite events! For the second year in a row, I worked as Santa's helper at the Carriage House in Clarkston!! The Carriage House is a beautiful facility located at the Pine Knob Country Club in Clarkston (my hometown.) The Santa breakfast has become a tradition for many families in the area to enjoy a very fancy breakfast with Santa and begin celebrating the season of Christmas! The children are always so excited to see Santa of course and this year the same Santa worked with me again and together we help families ring inthe holiday spirit! I have volunteered many times at numerous 'Santa" events, but this Santa is truly the best one I have had the priviledge to work with! We not only took pictures by the fireplace where I distrubuted candy after they told Santa their Christmas list and wishes, but we also walked to each table during the breakfast to say a say hello and take extra photos with the families! I can't wait to participate again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment