Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween Hoopla!! The BIG Event!! :)

Throwing tattoos down to the tattoo artists and the package exploded when she caught it!
I'm excited to see the Special Olympics start their partnership to get education out to the athletes!!

My Bone twin!

This girl is a total rock star!! She was pumped to see the little goodie bag I gave her!

So cute!

On October 21st, 2011 I had the honor to participate in the Halloween Hoopla!! I was partnering with the Genysis Credit Union at the very beginning of the trick or treat trail! I had 550 goodie bags pre-made from home filled with tattoos, magnets with nutritional info, playing cards with bone health facts on the back of each card, and the famous journal filled with stickers, recipies, and healthy tips!! We had over 700 people join us at the event!! It was a BLAST!! This was the largest event I have attended to promote my platform 'Best Bones Forever' and it was an awesome responsibility to share with as many people as I could about the importance of bone health!

No comments:

Post a Comment