Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Forum 2011!!!


We had met earlier in the lobby and we were rehashing that memory! She said "I remember you!"

It was a true honor to have met Miss America! What an inspiration!!
                                                    Mycala and me!! <3
Saturday, October 29th my mom and I drove, in the early hours of the morning, over to Muskegon to attend the Fall Forum! It was a very fun day to see all my MAO sisters and pageant family! Our special guests included 3 Miss America's - our reigning MA Thersa Scanlon, Pam Eldred, and our very own Kaye Lani Rae Rafko!!
We were enterained with touching, and very funny stories from Elizabeth Wertenberger (our lovely Miss Michigan) and Marissa Cowens (our adorable Miss Michigan's Outstanding Teen) as they shared their wonderful adventures as our state's reigning queens! We also got a sneak peek at the gorgeous wardrobe Elizabeth will be wearing in Las Vegas as she takes to the Miss America stage in January 2012!
Last June when I competed at Miss Michigan my little princess was Mycala Prew. In the afternoon  I had the pleasure of watching her compete for the title of Little Miss Michigan! She wowed the crowd with her talent song "Mean" by Taylor Swift and everyone in the audience was clapping along to the beat!! She is amazing and I am so glad she was my princess this summer! We sat together during the dinner and wardrobe showing and we chatted up a storm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment